Hello! We’re really glad that you are considering joining us for worship. If you are joining us for in-person worship, we ask that you follow these guidelines out of brotherly love for all:
- If you have any illness, flu-like symptoms, or a fever, please stay home. Also, if your immune system is vulnerable, we strongly encourage you to stay home.
- We will continue to live-stream so you can worship with us from your home.
- We strongly recommend wearing a face mask. If you don’t have a mask, one is available for you at the church.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- We encourage social distancing although couples/family members are welcome to sit together.
- We will not be using paper bulletins at this time; everything will be on-screen.
- The offering basket will be on the back table, as you enter or leave the church.
Stay up-to-date with JOY Announcements
If you want to get the most up-to-date announcements, please add your email to our list. You won’t be inundated with a lot of emails. We typically send out announcements as needed.