Guidelines for in-person worship
Hello! We’re really glad that you are considering joining us for worship. If you are joining us for in-person worship, we ask that you follow these guidelines out of brotherly love for all:
- If you have any illness, flu-like symptoms, or a fever, please stay home. Also, if your immune system is vulnerable, we strongly encourage you to stay home.
- We will continue to live-stream so you can worship with us from your home.
- The church will be sanitized before and after worship.
- For your safety, we strongly recommend wearing a face mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be available for you at the church.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Social distancing of at least six feet will be required, although couples/family members are welcome to sit together. To assist with social distancing:
- We will have six-foot markers outside the church, as people enter for worship.
- Alternating rows and chairs will be blocked off for use.
- At the conclusion of worship, we will dismiss people one row at a time.
- We will not be using paper bulletins at this time; everything will be on-screen.
- The offering basket will be on the back table, as you enter or leave the church.
- We will not have a time of greeting, shaking hands or hugging.
- There will be no communion given at this time.
To God be the Glory forever and ever. Amen!
Pastor Clayton Wilfer